Bet you’re wondering what. in. the. world. this article is about, aren’t you? Admit it. You’re now envisioning salsa recipes and, well, Satan. And a love child. Well, I won’t keep you in suspense any longer. This article is about….
Top 10 Title Suggestions Using a Link Generator That May Not Be Good For Your Blog – Unless You Have a Wicked Funny Sense of Humor and Are Not Afraid of Offending People or Afraid of Satan – ’cause his name shows up often (see why I didn’t use that wordy
little blurb as the title?)
1. 7 Reasons Why Harmony Gets Better with Alcohol – okay, so this one holds a ring of truth to it. Unless you’re a mean drunk. Then not so much.
2. 7 Things About Chronic Flatulence That Science Couldn’t Explain – Umm, the words chronic and flatulence in the same title are a bad combination to begin with. And also, this link generator appears to like the number 7.
3. The 7 Most Mind Blowing Videos of All Time About the Kentucky Derby – Again, the number 7. When I think Kentucky Derby, I don’t think “Mind Blowing”….do you?
4. If Big Love Had a Love Child With Kim Jung II It Would Look Like This – No, sorry, that title isn’t a link. I know you wanted to click it and see.
5. 8 Ways to Get Rich with Trophy Wives – Somehow, this seems backwards. Don’t you already have to be rich to get a trophy wife? Unless they mean a wife who wins a trophy. In which case, I have no clue how that would make you money, unless you’re thinking endorsements and all.
6. 6 Shockingly Evil Things About Daylight Savings – I love the term “shockingly evil”. You may find that in future post titles like “7 Shockingly Evil Things About Sunglasses”.
7. 7 Health Problems Associated with Presidential Primaries – Wait, wait, I know this one! Boredom, loss of hearing, nausea, increased blood pressure, psychosis, strong desire to move to Canada – or move them to Canada, and paranoia! Wahoo! Got ’em on the first try.
8. My Scariest Google+ In A Long Time – Since Google+ is inherently scary, this title really isn’t all that shocking.
9. The Untold Story of Male Air Stewards That Barack Obama’s Lawyers Tried to Stop – Now I know where The National Enquirer gets their titles! Suhweet! I have to admit, this title does make me want to get all creative, but I’m refraining so I don’t get investigated by the Secret Service.
10. The Evil Genius Behind Prosthetics – That’s right. When I think artificial limbs, I think EVIL GENIUS!
Ah, link generators. They’re good for a laugh. And a snarky title. And a whole lot of conspiracy theories. Hey….I wonder if they started the whole JFK theory….
(By the way, I used LinkbaitGenerator for these fun finds.)